From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of BeastlyTheos
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2016 4:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS Scripting

Check the freedom scientific website.

On 11/28/16, Steve Cook <STCook@sccb.sc.gov> wrote:
Does anyone have the subscribe address for the JAWS scripting list?

Steve Cook, CPM
Assistive Technology Consultant
SC Commission for the Blind
1430 Confederate Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
E-Mail: stcook@sccb.sc.gov<mailto:stcook@sccb.sc.gov>
Phone: (803) 898-8788
Fax: (803) 898-8882

Cataracts are among the leading causes of vision loss worldwide; they
are usually treatable. Has an ophthalmologist diagnosed you or a loved
one with cataracts? Do you need cataract surgery but can't afford the
cost? If you're a SC resident and U.S. citizen not covered by
Medicare, Medicaid or other insurance; and have cataracts in both
eyes, we at the SC Commission for the Blind may be able to help. Give
us a call at 888.335.5951 or find us online at www.sccb.state.sc.us

Cataracts are among the leading causes of vision loss worldwide; they are usually treatable. Has an ophthalmologist diagnosed you or a loved one with cataracts? Do you need cataract surgery but can’t afford the cost? If you’re a SC resident and U.S. citizen not covered by Medicare, Medicaid or other insurance; and have cataracts in both eyes, we at the SC Commission for the Blind may be able to help. Give us a call at 888.335.5951 or find us online at www.sccb.state.sc.us