I Cannot Do A Search from the Titan TV Website

Rick Miller

Dear Listers:

I know how to find the listing for a TV program using Titan TV’s mobile website, but at that site it says that if you want to do a search for a program you need to go to the regular website, and when I go there and try to search for a program I can’t do it.  One reason, I’ve just discovered, is because if a script is too long JAWS won’t work.  If I stop the script then when I locate the search box whatever I try to enter is jumbled and I don’t get any result.  If I want to search for a program using the regular web site, do any of you have any bits of advice as to how I can resolve this?  Often I get an error message that says, “A problem caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen the tab.”  I am using Windows 10 and the latest version of Internet Explorer.

Rick Miller