how to get into editing mode: related to my last question

Ryan Coverdell

My apologies for offending the sensibilities of some for asking for private responses.

I have the jfw page saved as a favorite since the web address is a little long to type in. In fact, I don’t even know what it is. For some reason the reply option is not working when I am within my own thread. What setting might be blocking this?

My real question is about editing drafts. From within the message in windows live mail how do you get into edit mode? Pressing enter alone does not do this.

Regards,

?Ryan Coverdell