From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Carlson
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 3:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: excel questions

Joe,

There may be another function for averaging that avoids any zero values.
Otherwise, create a formula that first finds all non-zero values, and then
adds them up and divide by the total count of non-zero values. That takes a
few functions, but workable. I recall doing something like this several
years ago. First try to find a built-in function that averages all non-zero
values.

Also, check the Excel help function to look for any web-sourced solutions to
your question.

Farfar Dave