Re: update on outlook 2016 performance

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

I like the quick keys method for spell checking, as it’s quicker, at least in my case. When I turned it off the auto correction that wasn’t available.

Looks like I can’t have my cake and eat it too.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robin Frost
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2016 10:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: update on outlook 2016 performance

Hi,

Just a thought you could always disable the auto-correct and merely keep spell check before sending; and always use f7 to check manually. Perhaps that’d further boost your positive results (smile). That’s how mine is set here.

I hope that helps.

Robin

Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2016 1:22 AM

Subject: update on outlook 2016 performance

Hi,

David sent an email earlier this week, if not, then last week suggesting I disable the ad-ins for a resolution to my sluggishness in outlook 2016. Since then, it’s been running much smoother; however, another suggestion was to turn off the autocorrection, which I did and it also ran smoothly. I’m a terrible speller so I had to turn it back on lol, but when I did, the problems I’m experiencing are ones I addressed previously where it will split words up and add blank lines when the words are split; however, it doesn’t do it as much.

What’s important here to note is the emailing is no longer slow, or borderline freezing.

Thanks David and to everyone else who have contributed.

Take care.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.