From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of
stintonjoe@...
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 1:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: excel questions

ok I'm now trying to get excel to tell me the AVERAGE of cells B102 D102
F102 G102 H102 I102 J102 K102 L102 M102
the problem being at the moment not all the cells have a number in them and
all it says is div 0,but as time goes on they will all have a number in
them.
the formula i have tried is =AVERAGE(B102 D102 F102 G102 H102 I102 J102 K102
L102 M102) but with this fromaler as far as I can tell the advridge of
these numbers all need a number in for it to show anything.
for example if b 102 and f 102 have numbers in I still get nothing in the
average cell.

well I hope you can make some sort of sense out of my ramblings.

cheers Joe
cheers Joe