From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Furness
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 11:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: copy then paste excel cells

I have an excel database, consisting of 10 columns and over 100 rows.

Every once in a while I have to copy several rows and their corresponding columns.

Then send them to a person via email. The problem I have come across winmail is sending it in table mode. This makes sense, but all I want is it to be in plain text as if I typed all the information with only a space between columns.

Is this possible, if so then how?

Right now all I do is hold down the shift key and arrow to the end of a row and then hit control c for copy

Then go into winmail and paste.

If I do this in note pad all is fine.

This list has been so helpful!

Thank you for your support!