Re: Certain web-based applications not working with Jaws 18

Paul Sandoval

Kimber,

I am curious what the name of the application is called?
I have a client that this may directly effect.
Thank you.

On Nov 18, 2016, at 8:21 AM, Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Just curious whether anyone has come across any web sites or web-based
applications that don't work with jaws 18?

I work for the federal govt and we have a web-based application for
time keeping -- entering vacation time or sick time etc. Although I
can log on with jaws 18, once in the application none of the links
work. At first I thought it was a problem with the app itself. But
once I switched back to jaws 17, everything worked perfectly.

Anyone seen anything like this?

--
Kimberly