From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Stan
Holdeman
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 2:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws options

Hi: I just installed J18 yesterday. I find that when J18 starts up after
computer shut down the jaws key and J will not bring up the jaws option
menu. If, however, I close J18 with jaws key and F4 and reload J18, then it
works as it is supposed to.

I hope there is a better solution, but this is my best right now.

Stan