From: anne.naber@thomsonreuters.com
Sent: Wednesday, Nov 16, 2016 4:02 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws and FireFox issue

Do you have any examples?
Thanks.

Anne Naber
Quality Assurance / Accessibility
Thomson Reuters
Phone: 651-687-6214
anne.naber@thomsonreuters.com
From: main@jfw.groups.io [main@jfw.groups.io] on behalf of Mario
[mrb620@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 2:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws and FireFox issue

I've experienced the clickable texts not only using Firefox but Internet

Explorer when visiting some sites. I wish I knew how to stop this extra

verbage without affecting clickable texts that actually do something.

On 11/16/2016 1:14 PM, anne.naber@thomsonreuters.com wrote:

Thank you, but I've already tried this setting, and I don't want to use
it, because I don't want Jaws not to announce any clickable.

I'm just curious if this is a common occurrence., or if it is a problem
related to this specific site.

Thanks.

Anne