From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lauren
Snyder
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 4:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook 2016 performance problems with jaws

I also have multiple problems with Outlook 2016. Jaws takes a long time to
talk when I try to reply. Would removing the add-ins help for this as well?
Also, emails never come through while I have the program open. I always have
to close and reopen it to get new emails.

A rep at Freedom Scientific said it's a MS issue and the people at the
Disability Answer Desk at MS say there should be no conflicts. Thus, no one
has been helpful.

Best,
Lauren