From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cynthia Bruce
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 8:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Need urgent help, JAWS no longer reading menus and a number of other things

Good Morning All,

Someone accessed my laptop yesterday via Team Viewer in order to make repairs to Outlook - it is someone who often works on my laptop. Anyway, ever since then, JAWS has stopped reading a number of items. In outlook, it no longer reads the list of email folders I have set up. In Word, it isn't reading any of the menus, and when I try to pull up the applications menu, it won't read spelling suggestions or synonyms, or anything else. I am in a terrible work crunch and really need to fix this quickly. So, any help would be more than greatly appreciated. I am using Windows 7, JAWS 14, and Office 2010.

Thanks so much,

Cynthia