Re: Acronyms Saying Letters

Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>

If you are creating it put a space inbetween the capital letters.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: November 14, 2016 12:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Acronyms Saying Letters

Mike, for what it's worth, I don't think there would be a way other than
adding a dictionary entry because any synth would naturally try to pronounce
the acronym as a word, like I B M as IBM and O C R as OCR.
abbreviations like MN would be spoken as M N because there isn't a vowel,
but W A would be spoken as the sound when a baby whines.