From: Robert Logue [mailto:bobcat11@shaw.ca]
Sent: Monday, Nov 14, 2016 3:15 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws says x-unicode in Thunderbird

Jaws is saying this more often lately. Don't know if it is changes in
Jaws or Thunderbird. It is really annoying when it is spoken at the
beginning of every email message by Jaws. Even more annoying when spoken
on every line or when moving to different HTML elements with the tab key.

x-unicode or x-western. Is there even a control type for this in Jaws?

I've tried changing verbosity and sound schemes but it does not go
away. I've tried to label the element but it can't be labelled.

I suppose I could try to change it in the speech dictionary.

Did that but only works when editing a message. Not while reading one.

.