From: Brandon Keith Biggs
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 4:59 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: singing jaws

Hello,
I'm not sure how to activate the numpad keys with my laptop. I don't have a
numpad. I do have the unlock though. I think there is a way to get a numpad
with your normal keyboard, but I'm not sure how. Does anyone have any
suggestions?
Thanks,

P.S. Is back quote in the Jaws cymbals? Does anyone know what the key
command is to open the cymbal list?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs