From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Annabelle
Susan Morison
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2016 8:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessing File Types in Windows 7

Eastwest Quantum Leap Symphonic Choirs.

________________________________

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of
john.falter
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2016 8:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

For which program is this .cho?
The purpose of file extentions is to tell windows which program a file will
open.
It seems as if you want to use the .cho extention as a comment.
Please, tell us why you need to do this.

On 11/6/2016 10:57 AM, Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:

What I'm trying to do is add a description to an extension to
substitute the
generic one. For example, I have files with the extension .cho, and
rather
than just the generic "cho file", it should be something like,
"Eastwest choir
file". How would I fix this?