will jaws work on a windows 2 in 1 laptop/tablet

paul lemm

Hi,

So I was thinking of purchasing one of these 2 in 1 windows 10 laptop/tablets, so it’s the one where you have a tablet  that connects to a keyboard  so can  be used like a lap top or you can remove the tablet and use it as , well a tablet.  Was just wondering will jaws 16 install and run on this? I wasn’t sure as it is a tablet with windows if you can just install and run standard windows programs like jaws and any other programs I use currently on my windows 10 full desktop or can you only use programs specially designed for tablets on it?

Paul