Re: Repair or reinstall

Gene Stevens

I’ve ad the same issue with 17. I’ve found that if you switch to list view the problem goes away.

From: Alan Robbins
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2016 4:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Repair or reinstall

Many times with JAWS 18, I’ll have a drive open in this PC and when I arrow down through the file names it often loses focus. I then need to alt tab away and then back. Sometimes this doesn’t fix the issue. If I close JAWS 18 and open 17 when  having the problem, issue goes away. I’ve even played with the JAWS key and the letter r to adjust various areas of restriction but problem persists. I don’t recall this with the beta versions

Al