Re: how to delete a voice profile

Георги Ламбов <obichamlegiona@...>

   Hi!

Yes, there is such a way. By the way there aren't difference by deleting, whatever version of jaws you use. Find the voice profile you want to delete and go with enter. You'll hear the profile's name. Now with a tab you'll hear an announcement: delete profile button. In this case I usually use spaceBar and then follows the announcement: do you like to delete the profile and you hear the profile's name. The focus is on: yes button and with spaceBar you do the operation. Then you can find OK-Button to finish the action. At least I'm doing this thing so.

regards!
Georgi
На 5.11.2016 г. в 04:33 ч., marvin hunkin написа:

Hi. is there a way to delete a voice profile for jaws 18.

Thanks.

Marvin Hunkin

Blind Information Technology Student

http://www.upskilled.edu.au