Re: Making a read only form in Word editable

Aleeha Dudley

Have you hacked to see if the document is in protected view by pressing f6 to cycle through the various panes until you hear something like “be careful-files from the internet may contain viruses…” Tab until you hear “enable editing” and press Space. This should fix the problem.
HTH,
Aleeha

On Nov 2, 2016, at 4:51 PM, Lauren Snyder <princessesrule@...> wrote:

Hi:

I have Windows 10, Jaws 18 and Word 2016.

I have received a form that is read only. I want to fill it out on the computer. Is there a way to change a form so it is editable and no longer read only?

Thank you.

Best,
Lauren