Re: V 18 disapointment

soner

sorry for the typo, I meant, "my other cheek to be smacked."

On 11/2/16, soner <soner.boun@gmail.com> wrote:
Guess that you should call the FS sales department for the inquiry,
which I am sure would be answered with plesure.

Previously, a lister used the term "bashing", which I am highly
skeptical if what I do is so on behalf of myself. Yet, I can tell you
that I am being highly anoyed by the banality of being forced to have
a politically correct discourse within the blindness community in line
with the general global tendency of course, and every opposing
statement being labled as bashing.
İf the king is naked, we should utter that cold reality right in
front of us, rather than trying to pretend keeping the majesty's
non-existing cloak. Thus, if FS in my view has got nearly an abusive
stance in its software version/SMA policies, I would not personally
turn the my cheek to be macked. Would you?

Lastly, if 5USD are a disposable amount for you a month, grant it to a
cherity organization instead, so that at least you would be doing
something conscientious at your scale for the needy.

Thank you

On 11/2/16, James Bentley <bentleyj1952@att.net> wrote:
I have Jaws 17 home edition with no sma’s.

I want to purchase Jaws18. Will this just cost me around $60.00 or do I
have to purchase the sma?

Basically, what is the least amount that it will cost me if all I want is
J18 home edition for just right now.

Thank you,

James Bentley