Re: JAWS 13

Curtis Delzer

While I am reading messages in Eudora, when I delete the first message, it re-reads the last line I am focused on in the message before beginning to read the next message. If I tap the "next sentence" key while auto-reading, (the right shift key), it often stops and then goes to the next message, but it is kind of problematic when I do that.
If I change the view to Eudora's internal viewer, it matters not, still the same behavior. This did not happen in the betas, only with the full release of JAWS13. It does not happen using JAWS12 or earlier.

Curtis Delzer

W B 6 H E F

At 06:59 AM 10/27/2011, you wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone have any opinions about this new JAWS version 13? Is this a
winner and considered a must have?

zidnod