Re: V 18 disapointment

Feliciano G

I understand that JAWS 18 isn't Worth investing for some at the moment. The new mouse echo feature is pretty nice, but what I find meat are the improvements that I have come across so far while using the Microsoft office 2013 product Outlook. I invest on JAWS upgrades for a couple of reasons. As I work in an office setting, the new features are nice to have when working in various environments while using the computer. I'm not affiliated with Freedom Scientific, I have just been using their screen reader since 2010 and enjoy it very much. Just my two cents for what it's worth.

Regards,Feliciano For tech tips and updates, LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

On Nov 1, 2016, at 3:14 PM, Les Kriegler <kriegler@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

Sieghard,

I think FS is on the wrong side of that approach. A lot of people cannot attend conventions. They should also receive the discount. And the first year they did it, those attending the NFB conventiongot a larger discount. I know it was in celebration of their 75th anniversary, but that still smacks of partisan preference, in my opinion.

Les

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 2:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: V 18 disapointment

There is always the option to pay for going to one of the big conventions in the US where this year and I think also last year and maybe the year before Freedom Scientific was offering smoking deals for SMA’s and for people to upgrade from versions that were several builts back to the most current. Of course by the time you add all the travel costs you may end up paying the same depending on how far you have to travel to attend one of these conventions, but at least you do get to see maybe a bunch of other neat stuff and meat people.

Regards,

Sieghard