From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 12:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Keyboard Manager in JAWS and Beyond

That's an interesting idea, I'll have to consider it. I spend enough time counting to get the right F-key that something that would cut down on that need would be welcome. (That is one nice thing about mapping the print screen key, it does still have separation so is easy to find).

On 11/1/16, Cristóbal <crismunoz54@gmail.com> wrote:
I use locater dots on my keyboards. Be it the laptop or mechanical I
find it convenient to get my Barings faster especially in instances
like the laptop where keys aren't as spaced apart.
Usually keys 2, 6 and 0 on the number row and F4, F7 and F12 since
these are the most frequent functions keys I use with Jaws and at
the same time, I can use them as landmarks for the other function keys
for other commands.
A split second here and there throughout the day and it becomes
noticeable