Re: Old vocalizer voices versus new vocalizer voices

Maria Campbell

One lovely key combination that came along in 17 or 16 is the rate increase on the fly, which is control plus windows plus alt plus page up or page down.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@gmail.com

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 11/1/2016 11:46 AM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
I won't quote, but that makes sense. I knew the 40 was a
percentage, but did not know what the 84 was. When put that
way, that's not all that fast. My husband can't understand a
thing JAWS said. I guess one has to train oneself for
listening intake.

Bye for now,

Carolyn