Re: How to delete a range of cells in excel 2013

Mario

F5 and control+g both bring up that dialog. so both of you are right.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) [mailto:ted.lisle@ky.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, Nov 1, 2016 11:26 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How to delete a range of cells in excel 2013

Didn't know about that one; thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Jeanette McAllister PhD
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2016 11:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to delete a range of cells in excel 2013

Try control g. In the dialogue box type your beginning cell (example b1)
followed by a colon and then your ending cell (example z25). Press enter
then press delete. That will delete the contents. To delete the actual
cells follow the steps above but instead of pressing delete press the
applications key and arrow to delete and choose from the options.

Hope this helps!

Dr. Jeanette McAllister
757-346-0708

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 1, 2016, at 11:11 AM, Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi all,

I have an excel spreadsheet and want to delete around 35 rows. I can
select one entire row then delete it, but this is rather tedious.
Could someone explain how to select all the target rows at once and
delete in one fell swoop?

Thanks much in advance.

--
Kimberly