Re: How to delete a range of cells in excel 2013

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Didn't know about that one; thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jeanette McAllister PhD
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2016 11:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to delete a range of cells in excel 2013

Try control g. In the dialogue box type your beginning cell (example b1) followed by a colon and then your ending cell (example z25). Press enter then press delete. That will delete the contents. To delete the actual cells follow the steps above but instead of pressing delete press the applications key and arrow to delete and choose from the options.

Hope this helps!

Dr. Jeanette McAllister
757-346-0708

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 1, 2016, at 11:11 AM, Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I have an excel spreadsheet and want to delete around 35 rows. I can
select one entire row then delete it, but this is rather tedious.
Could someone explain how to select all the target rows at once and
delete in one fell swoop?

Thanks much in advance.

--
Kimberly