From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 6:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: V 18 disapointment

I have to defend 16, especially the OCR feature.  Agreed some of the alleged improvements through the years haven’t amounted to much, but this is a winner.  If u use Office 2013 or later, The ability to both create and edit PDF’s can be a real plus.  I’ve told the story on this list of the old ham radio manual that came to me as an image file and really needed a cleanup.  This combo can do the job.  Also, don’t forget PDF’s in the work place.

Ted