From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2016 10:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Old vocalizer voices versus new vocalizer voices

I think that the K a r y n is the northern European spelling of the name - I like it.

If they ever could get the voices to sound more specifically human, they could record our books with them. Some places that I call now have pretty good sounding voices on their automated phone service, but I think that they have human voices programmed to say specific things. Within those confines, a human voice would work, but with constantly changing material, I guess they're not there yet with that.

Bye for now,

Carolyn