Re: JAWS 18 possible problem in Word

Paul Sandoval

I am seeing this as well.
Office 365, Windows 10, and of course JFW 18

On Nov 1, 2016, at 7:57 AM, Steve Griffiths <steve.griffiths@guidedogs.org.uk> wrote:

A few people have commented that JAWS 18 doesn't work well with the Find feature in Word on their computer. Here is how it was originally put:

Start snippet:
Using Word 2010 and Jaws 18 I can no longer use Ctrl-F to activate the find command in a document. It appears to allow one search then nothing happens.
I can still access find using Alt-H, f, d but that is a bit tedious!!
When I stop Jaws 18 and start Jaws 17 the problem goes away and I can use Ctrl-F no problem.
End snippet:

I and at least one other person find the same in Word 2016. Anyone else finding this?

Thanks,
Steve

Registered Office: Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG. A company limited by
guarantee registered in England and Wales (291646) and a charity registered in England and Wales
(209617) and Scotland (SC038979).

Tel: 0118 9835555
Website: www.guidedogs.org.uk
Email: guidedogs@guidedogs.org.uk