From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 9:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: V 18 disapointment

Richard,
The only problem with what you are doing is come the day that you have to upgrade jaws and or your operating system, and that day will come, it is going to cost you a fortune

On Nov 1, 2016, at 09:02, Richard B. McDonald <richardbmcdonald@gmail.com <mailto:richardbmcdonald@gmail.com> > wrote:

I must add to this discussion that I am "still" on JAWS 13 and Windows 7. Frankly, I have seen nothing really worthwhile in any of the upgrades of either JAWS or Windows since these versions. Most of the so-called "improvements" in JAWS are nothing more than fixes of things that did not work correctly or the addition of things that should have been there all along; like the mouse announcement thing now (finally) in v. 18, as others have commented. What a racket indeed : (