From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2016 9:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: V 18 disapointment

I must add to this discussion that I am "still" on JAWS 13 and Windows 7.  Frankly, I have seen nothing really worthwhile in any of the upgrades of either JAWS or Windows since these versions.  Most of the so-called "improvements" in JAWS are nothing more than fixes of things that did not work correctly or the addition of things that should have been there all along; like the mouse announcement thing now (finally) in v. 18, as others have commented.  What a racket indeed : (