From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard B.
McDonald
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2016 9:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: V 18 disapointment

I must add to this discussion that I am "still" on JAWS 13 and Windows 7.
Frankly, I have seen nothing really worthwhile in any of the upgrades of
either JAWS or Windows since these versions. Most of the so-called
"improvements" in JAWS are nothing more than fixes of things that did not
work correctly or the addition of things that should have been there all
along; like the mouse announcement thing now (finally) in v. 18, as others
have commented. What a racket indeed : (