From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Keyboard Player
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2016 8:24 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Old vocalizer voices versus new vocalizer voices

Bobby sounds like a cartoon character on helium. I can't stand that guy. I do prefer Vocalizer, but the new voices sound like they're in a barrel. I hope they update the voices when they update Jaws.

On 11/1/16, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) <ted.lisle@ky.gov> wrote:
The difference between the two is just 4 units--65 to 69. Within the
male-female parameters, most can be made to sound virtually identical
by adjusting the pitch. The one exception is Bobby; that little twit
needs to be slapped upside the head, then left alone. Who in the name
of reason would want to listen to that all day!

Ted