Re: Old vocalizer voices versus new vocalizer voices

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Samantha is nice, but I almost prefer the compact version over the High Quality one.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2016 4:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Old vocalizer voices versus new vocalizer voices

Agree wholeheartedly, but Samantha is pretty good--quite responsive and nice and clear despite my hearing loss.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 10/31/2016 6:54 PM, Alan Robbins wrote:
Dennis,

As nice as the new voices are, each time new ones appear I give a listen but after using eloquence for so many years, hard to give it up

Al