Re: Finding a button in Google Hangouts

Shai

Hello,
With the message that you are getting, I would try an alt n to bring
the notification to focus and then tab to and press enter on the
unblock button.

On 10/31/16, Poppa Bear <heavens4real@...> wrote:
Does anyone know how to get to the allow the Google talk utility button
when
using google hang outs? It wasn't a problem until this week, but perhaps
something changed. Below is a copy of the message that I get when
attempting
to try and make a call with google hang outs. I have even attempted to use
touch screen to locate the button.

Hangouts Video Call

Plugin blocked

Hangouts requires the Google Talk plugins to make calls. Click the unblock
or trust button at the top of your browser to enable them.

Learn more.