Re: Finding a button in Google Hangouts

I have had occasional issues with Google Hangouts over time as Google has kept tweaking things.

I'd suggest downloading and installing the Google Hangouts Plugin or, as an alternative, seeing if using Hangouts via the hangouts.google.com webpage from within your browser works.  I've been doing the latter for a while now.  The plugin under Chrome does have the advantage of opening a dedicated window for Hangouts communication of all types.  It's a matter of what suits you best.
--
Brian

         ~ William James