Re: I am not a robot check boxes on websites

paul lemm

Hi Brian,

Thanks for letting me know, I thought maybe I’d missed something about  Edge now working with Jaws so just thought I’d double check, I’m quite happy still working with IE, but was just intrigued about edge and  what it had to offer and how it compared with IE, well looks like I’ll have to wait a little longer  to see, although I’m surprised to hear its working with the other screen readers and not jaws though.

Paul

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: 31 October 2016 22:06
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I am not a robot check boxes on websites

Paul,

I would not presume that MS-Edge is accessible in its entirety via JAWS until VFO states that it is and under what releases.

It was just a fluke this morning that I brought up the confirmation page in Edge since I had it up for something else as well. I fired up JAWS because it had been mentioned. For my blind and visually impaired clients I use IE, Firefox, and Chrome alone or in combination as the client prefers.  Edge is still too much of a work in progress at the moment from my perspective.

--
Brian

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.

~ William James

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.