From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: 31 October 2016 22:06
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I am not a robot check boxes on websites

Paul,

          I would not presume that MS-Edge is accessible in its entirety via JAWS until VFO states that it is and under what releases.

          It was just a fluke this morning that I brought up the confirmation page in Edge since I had it up for something else as well. I fired up JAWS because it had been mentioned. For my blind and visually impaired clients I use IE, Firefox, and Chrome alone or in combination as the client prefers.  Edge is still too much of a work in progress at the moment from my perspective.

--
Brian

         ~ William James