From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of dennis
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2016 6:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Old vocalizer voices versus new vocalizer voices

they still seam to pronounce things the same and sound pritty much the
same to me. this is why i use elliquence. i have shelly sounding as
human as possible.

On 10/31/2016 4:55 PM, Soronel Haetir wrote:
I still prefer RSD Emily, but that has significant problems under jaws
18, particularly involving left quote (U+201c), right quote (U+201d)
and apostrophe (U+2019 IIRC) characters.

On 10/31/16, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. <kramlinger.keith@mayo.edu> wrote:
Hi,

I know there's a lot of subjectivity in voice preferences, but I'm curious
if any can describe general aspects of how the new Vocalizer voices are
different from the ones previously available.

Thanks in advance, Keith