From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kimber
Gardner
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2016 1:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: V 18 disapointment

Same here, though it feels like something of a racket given the poor quality
of some releases that seem like no more than bug fixes dressed up as new
versions.

On 10/31/16, Marianne Denning <marianne@denningweb.com> wrote:
The problem is that if you don’t upgrade and keep purchasing the SMA
for your JAWS you will pay an outrageous price to upgrade in the
future. I have always purchased the SMAs and kept my JAWS current. I
will probably wait for
1 release to come out before I upgrade but I will definitely upgrade.