From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2016 2:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: V 18 disapointment

I'm with you, Maria.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2016 1:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

I appreciate the migration feature and the audio ducking,
which isn't an awful lot to like, but I have also purchased
the SMA for the same reason stated here. Besides, unlike
some of the young people here, I'm just too old to learn new
tricks, so I'll probably die a JAWS user.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@gmail.com <mailto:lucky1@gmail.com>

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama
On 10/31/2016 1:05 PM, Marianne Denning wrote:

The problem is that if you don't upgrade and keep
purchasing the SMA for your JAWS you will pay an outrageous
price to upgrade in the future. I have always purchased the
SMAs and kept my JAWS current. I will probably wait for 1
release to come out before I upgrade but I will definitely
upgrade.