From: "dave grossoehme" <davegross1@cox.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 13:06
Subject: Re: JAWS 13

It's nice to know that I'm not the only person with a problem with Jaws 13.
I co ntacted Freedom Scientific about my problem this molrn ing and had to
leave a voice message. I've received no response from them yet. I can't
even get Jaws 13 to go out of bata mode. I checked with them on my SMa and
it's suppose to be good for 13 and 14 yet. I even tried to reinstall the
program a second time to no avail. Their authorization program does no good
either. Has anyone else come across this problem?
Your Friend Dave