From: "Kimber Gardner" <kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 09:07
Subject: Braille display freezing with Jaws 13

Hi All,

I'm running Jaws 13 on an xp machine with a Focus 80 USB braille
display. From time to time, and in all different applications, my
display is freezing up. When this happens the display becomes
completely unresponsive and eventually all braille disappears as if
the display is "turned off." The only way to bring the display back
online is to unload and reload Jaws.

Also, and on a related note, Jaws 13 seems to take an inordinately
long time to reload once it's been unloaded.

I have reported both issues to FS but was wondering if others are
seeing similar behavior in version 13.

Kim

Kimberly