Updating authorizations

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

Hi,

I’m on JAWS 17.Several months ago, I bought an SMA 2-pack upgrade, but it’s not showing on my JAWS control panel under About JaAWS.

I spoke with a VFO support person today who told me to Update Authorizations while having Admin rights.

Before I start this process, is there any other info I’ll need to have in order to complete this process. The technician didn’t seem too interested in helping me understand this process. If I need my current authorization number, for example, I’d like to have that ready before I start this process. Will I need this, or any other info?

Thanks in advance, Keith