Re: A different way to review track changes

Kimber Gardner

Hmm, I haven't investigated jaws 18 as yet, but if the track changes
problem is really fixed it would make it worth the price of admission.

On 10/26/16, Marquette, Ed <ed.marquette@kutakrock.com> wrote:
On particularly large and complex documents, windows + shift + r and windows
+ ; are not reliable.
Often, one gets "no revisions."
The most reliable way is to move through the cocument, if it is a big one,
using the "next" function on the Review ribbon. Here, I am talking about
"next," not "accept and next." Once you have identified the option on the
ribbon, use right click to put it on the Quick Access Toolbar.
Now, for me, alt + 1 takes me to reach change (whether an insertion, a
deletion, or a comment."
By the way, I'm not sure whether it is Jaws post-windows 10 or Jaws post
Office 2010, but Jaws 16 and 17 don't work all that well with track
changes.
Relief has been promised in Jaws 18.