From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@dslextreme.com]
Sent: Tuesday, Oct 25, 2016 11:36 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Latest version of Firefox with jaws

Hi, Bonnie. I am using Firefox49.0.2 with JAWS13, which is an old
version of JAWS, and I am having no problems with Firefox. One reason
you might be getting these messages is that the latest Firefox browser
versions don't need Flash Player from Adobe to stream audio content.
Instead, it uses html5, and some inside players. This is also what
Google Chrome does now.

I would feel comfortable updating Firefox, especially since you are
using Windows10.

Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bonnie Vegiard"
<bonnievegiard@gmail.com>