From: Bonnie Vegiard [mailto:bonnievegiard@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, Oct 25, 2016 11:10 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Latest version of Firefox with jaws

I am getting different messages that my Firefox browser needs to be
updated. I am always concerned about doing this, because I do not know
how it will work with jaws if I installed the very latest version. Does
anyone have any feedback on this? I have the most updated version of
jaws, and I am using windows 10, but right now I am not sure what
version of Firefox I am using, just that it has not been updated in a while.

Thanks, Bonni

.