From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2016 7:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Word 2013, windows 7: opened document not reading

Jaws 17.

When my student opens a document in the documents list, JAWS says "Document, message" and does not read the text. The text is on the screen but not accessible. Printview is on. sometimes it says something about preview, but I can't find a preview screen.

additionally when she opens a new document, it's not the usual document 1, but--for example--document 26, then 27, then 28.

How can we fix this????

Thanks,

Ann