Re: Custom JAWS Scripting for Interaction Desktop by Interactive Intelligence

Mario

is he Doug Lee? another top notch scripter.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, Oct 24, 2016 6:40 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Custom JAWS Scripting for Interaction Desktop by Interactive
Intelligence

Mario and Poppa Bear,

Thank you very much for the pointer to Jackie. Although I
joined the JAWS Scripting list and made my first post I believe I am
being moderated, which is no surprise, since the post has not shown up
in my own inbox and I'm set to receive copies of my own posts it must be
in the queue for review. I also can't see the member list since I'm not
yet approved.

There was someone who had already been doing some scripting
work with the client's employer's custom internal software, but this got
cut short due to several factors. He did a great job with the few days
he had to work on this. We're checking to see if he's available first
since the client and employer are already familiar with him. He may not
be available, so any pointers to any skilled script programmers are
definitely appreciated.
--
*/Brian/*

/*A great many people think they are thinking when they are */*/merely
rearranging their prejudices./*

* ~ William James*