Re: Custom JAWS Scripting for Interaction Desktop by Interactive Intelligence

Mario and Poppa Bear,

           Thank you very much for the pointer to Jackie.  Although I joined the JAWS Scripting list and made my first post I believe I am being moderated, which is no surprise, since the post has not shown up in my own inbox and I'm set to receive copies of my own posts it must be in the queue for review.  I also can't see the member list since I'm not yet approved.

           There was someone who had already been doing some scripting work with the client's employer's custom internal software, but this got cut short due to several factors.  He did a great job with the few days he had to work on this.  We're checking to see if he's available first since the client and employer are already familiar with him.  He may not be available, so any pointers to any skilled script programmers are definitely appreciated.
--
Brian

         ~ William James